DECORATIONS FOR A ROOM - A ROOM
Decorations for a room - Children decorating ideas.
Decorations For A Room
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- “FOR-A” is a brand name for professional broadcast video and audio equipment. Founded more than 35 years ago and based in Japan, FOR-A has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, Canada, Korea, Italy, and England.
- product to qualify for a refund, all products must be returned in its original condition, including the original packaging, containers, documentation, and accessories. We encourage you to measure your pet accurately as possible as we cannot exchange or return any products that have been used.
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
Spirit of the Living Room (Spirit of the Home)
The living room is the focus of domestic life. Be it for rest and relaxation, company and conversation, or vibrant social events, this is a room that should reflect the personalities of those who create and enjoy it. Jane Alexander shows how the spirit of the living room can offer a variety of atmospheres and settings to suit a family's different moods and personalities. Spirit of the Living Room offers an ulimited array of ideas for transforming the everyday living room into a magical haven for relaxing as well as entertaining.
Christmas decoration for my mother (shhh - don't tell her! It's going to be a surprise...)
I'll be at my parents place with the kids on Christmas Eve. In Germany that's the most important part of Christmas, where nice dinner is eaten and presents are opened.
My mother asked me to decorate her Christmas tree, and since she has her ornaments in silver and offwhite, I thought I decorate the rest of the room in her colours as well - but she doesn't know yet.
So tonight I "practised" how to do it, or let's say, I prepared everything. I really enjoyed doing it, and this is the outcome, hope she'll like it! (Though I have no idea yet, how to transport all this without anything breaking)
Home for the Holidays
©2009 Susan Ogden-All Rights Reserved
Let the decorating begin!
Finally home long enough to start pulling out some of my decorations....hoping for a slight warm up from the "high of 28 degrees", so that i can go out and cut some evergreens and holly for the porch decorations...
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Large is better for detail....i'm just sayin'!
decorating birthday cakes for kids
log cabins decor
lake home decorations
star wars room decor
decorating brick fireplace
Post a comment